Junior Conditioning – Spring Term
Build those good ballet habits early! Teach your body how to hold your posture and turnout and get your feet strong.
Online via the Ballet Physio portal
- Tuesday 18th January, 5:30-6:30pm
- Tuesday 1st February, 5:30-6:30pm
- Tuesday 22nd February, 5:30-6:30pm
- Tuesday 8th March, 5:30-6:30pm
- Tuesday 22nd March, 5:30-6:30pm
Build those good ballet habits early! Teach your body how to hold your posture and turnout and get your feet strong from the start!
- Develop essential muscle activation for control
- Learn how the body works safely and most effectively
- Exercises for each part of the body to cover all your dancing needs
- Ages 8-10
All classes are recorded and you have private access to the secure reply of the class via your Ballet Physio Account
If you are new to the Ballet Physio, please ensure you also add ‘New Class Assessment & Fundamental Conditioning – Junior‘ to your basket.